December 20, 2011

2011 Look Back: Outfits

This year was filled with many new experiences; one of them was taking outfit pictures and sharing them here on the blog. It's been a great accomplishment for me, for many reasons: for one, it took me out of my comfort zone and pushed me to be more adventurous with my fashion choices; also, as a rather shy girl who becomes increasingly awkward in front of a camera - even when the photographer is a member of my family - building up the courage to share these pictures was a big step forward. Since these outfits are some of the ones I'm most proud of in 2011, I thought that with the year coming to an end pretty soon, it would be nice to take a look back at them.

You can read more about these outfits here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...