November 18, 2011

Mild November

This week started out with such a mild Monday morning that I couldn't resist dressing up in a skirt and heels - even though going to class was all I had on the agenda. There won't be many more such opportunities this year and I had to take advantage of it.
 Top via consignment store  Joe Fresh skirt  H&M belt  Payless high-heeled oxfords  Gap trench coat 

I purchased this top over a year ago from a consignment store and shamefully, this was the first time that I wore it. At the time, I couldn't resist the pretty colour, soft fabric and tunic length and I was envisioning pairing it with some skinny jeans or leggings. However, I've discovered that it doesn't go too well with jeans, and I have yet to find the perfect pair of leggings to wear out. So instead, I decided to tuck it into one of my favourite skirts, then add a nice belt, some high-heeled oxfords and a pair of tights and go about my day.

Such a rare occasion that in November a trench coat is all I need to stay warm!

12 comments:

  1. When I was in school I loved dressing up for class- best way to make a not special day a little more special :) Love your skirt and top, and they pair so nicely together!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blouse's colour really suits your skin tone :x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic and love the coral sweater! I agree that it's been a very warm November thus far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your top is such a gorgeous colour! <3 Love love love!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!!!Love the outfits..:P


    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool skirt! I love the graphic print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for your comment! i love your blog, so i'll hope you'll come back and visit mine again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ana, thank you for your lovely comment & tweet (as always!) you're such a sweetheart!! :) And this outfit is SO cute. I love that skirt and your styling of it is gorgeous. Hope you're having a fab week and yay, for warmer November weather -sounds like perfection. xo V

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love your skirt! the pattern is gorgeous and the fit is great on you... plus it looks great with the orange top <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...