December 7, 2011

In Her Daydreams...

Beautiful photography has the power to dramatically change my mood for the better and inspire me tremendously. For so long, I have been trying to find a way to keep track of the beautiful photographs I encounter on my online adventures, with no success. Today I decided that, for now, the best way to do just that would be through a Tumblr blog. This is how In Her Daydreams... was born. I hope that you'll stop by to see what catches my attention.


PS: I know I haven't been very present on here for a few weeks now, but I'm working on some exciting projects that I can't wait to share as soon as they become more concrete. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ana,

    it would be a pleasure and a great help for me if you could answer my blogger-interview about the relation of fashion, blogs and journalism. It's anonym, but you can also name your blog if u like. It's to find on my blog!

    Thank you in forward,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's anything tumblr's good for, it's posting inspiration boards and pretty pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...