• Photo via Tumblr •
What I Wore was one of the first blogs I ever read, and from the first time I stumbled upon it, I fell in love with Jessica's impeccable sense of style. Almost two years later, her blog is still one of my daily must-reads, and besides her outfit posts, I love her short and sweet Week in Review posts too. After an important week in the life of this blog, and a good start to 2012, I thought I'd give it a try - it will be nice to revisit at the end of the year to see if I managed to keep the momentum going.
- On Monday, I revealed a new look for the blog - which is still a work-in-progress - and I resolved to post consistently in 2012.
- On Wednesday, I looked back on my family's December trip to a Christmas tree farm, where we picked this year's winner.
- On Friday, I played with nail polish and uncovered my favourite colour combinations.
Here are some other green links that caught my attention this past week:
- Lauren Conrad talked about her "green" resolutions for 2012, proving that being greener doesn't have to be hard work.
- The lovely A Beautiful Mess girls are holding a contest (until Tuesday, January 12) where the prize is a beautiful and eco-friendly amykathrin bag.
I've also been tweeting quite a bit lately, so make sure to check my Twitter account too for more updates!