January 2, 2012

New Beginnings

As promised on the last day of 2011, this new year will bring many changes to the blog. To kick things off, I thought that a new design was in order, to give a renewed energy to this space. The header and increased width are just two of the changes that will be noticeable in the coming days and weeks.

Aside from design, I hope to improve the content of this blog as well, both in terms of quantity and quality. I will work hard to make this year the one when I finally start posting consistently. After all, my passion for the environment is only getting bigger and more intense with time. I truly hope that these changes will manage to reflect just that, and thus convince you to join me in working with and for our natural world, rather than against it.

Welcome to a greener 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...