Images via: From Me To You & Lauren Conrad (to see more of what inspires me these days, take a look at my Tumblr)
With this inspiration in mind, I have searched the web and put together a list of some basic green, natural cosmetics that I think will help me achieve these looks:
Living Nature Tinted Moisturizer, CAD$40.70 (longtime want - I mentioned it here too)
2. 100% Pure Black Tea Pigmented Gel Eyeliner, CAD$23
3. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara, CAD$23
4. Everyday Minerals Everyday Bronzer, $9.99
5. 100% Pure Perfect Naked Pink Creamstick, CAD$20
6. Ilia Beauty Wild Child Lipstick, $24
7. Ilia Beauty Neon Angel Lipstick, $24
For rosy cheeks, I really want to try Victoria's tip about using beets. I was so impressed with the idea when I read about it on her blog that I will definitely give it a try this summer.
Do you have any other recommendations of eco-friendly cosmetics that I could use for a similar look? I'd love to know!