This past month, I've had a hard time adjusting to a new schedule where my days consist mostly of being at school or in traffic. Clearly, I haven't done a great job of keeping up with regular posting on this blog, but I'm determined to try harder and make it work. Since I have been constantly away from home for most of the day, I've realized that I'm in dire need of a bag that is roomy enough yet still stylish. I was skeptical that I would find the right one but fortunately, the online shops seem to be filled with eco-friendly options.
1. Matt & Nat Meryl Backpack, CAD$185, 10.75'' x 14.5'' x 5.5''
2. Sonya Kashmiri Large Leather Bag, $626, 11cm x 35cm x 43cm
3. NV London Calcutta Audrey Quilted Fair Trade Tote Bag, £120, 30cm x 12cm x 36cm
4. Matt & Nat Epea Handbag, CAD$125, 13'' x 14'' x 4''
5. Lost Property of London Large Leather Bag, $292, 2cm x 39cm x 31cm
6. Sonya Kashmiri Large Leather Bag, $620, 12cm x 36cm x 40cm