June 23, 2011

Latest Happenings

It has been more than a week since I last posted here so I thought I would update you on what's been going on and why I have been so absent from my blog - which has been very frustrating!!

To start with, my family and I received the keys to our new home, and all throughout the last week and a half we've been busy painting and prepping the house for our move, and then moving all of our stuff into it. Unfortunately, all of the work along with no Internet connection at the new house until today have kept me away from the blog.

Moving forward, my summer plans are only getting more exciting and eventful! For almost the entire month of July, I will be in Italy taking a summer course offered by my university. I am beyond happy to be able to go on this trip but also quite nervous - it will be my first time travelling (and flying!) by myself.

• Photograph via deviantart 

The only negative is that I won't have any Internet access at the apartment I'll be living in so unfortunately, posts will continue to be sparse for a little while longer. Still, I will try to work on a few posts in the next week to publish throughout July - I have worked too hard for the past few months and enjoy this blogging world too much to completely stay away from it for an entire month.

So until next time, I hope you have a great summer and will stop by occasionally!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry i'm a few weeks behind on replying to your lovely comment, hope your first blog birthday went well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time in Italy Ana sounds SO wonderful!! And happy new home! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...