March 31, 2015

Currently

Last week I talked at length about what my life has looked like over the last few months and about everything that has been on my mind, so I thought now would be a good time to focus on the present and look at what is going on right now.

These are a few of the things filling my days lately:


enjoying the evening sunlight until long after I get home from work (read: for another hour or so)

finally seeing bigger and bigger patches of ground as the snow is melting (read: happy dance!)

wearing slightly fewer and slightly thinner layers to go outside

jumping for joy about this short workweek followed by a full week off from my 9-to-5 job

taking short walks in the sunshine every day at lunchtime

listing new items in the yarn shop: thinner yarns perfect for spring and summer in all sorts of pretty neutrals

joining this year's session of B-School and loving it

Skyping every week with some wonderful ladies who are keeping me accountable and helping me move through any challenges that come up

using every free moment (ha!) to write and write some more so I can get myself out of this terrible block I've been in


eating chia pudding almost every day and craving it on all the other days

chasing a particularly playful kitty around the house

I'd love to know, what's going on in your world? Let me know in the comments!


PS: This post was inspired by similar ones I've seen - and loved! - on Elise's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...