January 25, 2013

Happy Days: The Comforts of Home

Between keeping busy with job searching and knitting projects, seeking shelter from the bitter cold and cooking as many comforting and healthy dishes as I can, I've been spending lots of time indoors over the last few weeks. On the one hand, this has given me quite a serious case of cabin fever but on the other, it has made me appreciate the little moments of every day even more.

• Making another batch of this favourite healthy, winter-appropriate soup •

• Missing the green leaves of the trees but enjoying some spectacular morning skies that are now visible behind them •

• Working on a new knitting project and getting restless to finish it •

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to meet you via Olga's blog. I'd like to invite you to visit my blog and enter my current giveaway if you wish!

    ciao bella
    Your new follower
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...