September 7, 2012

Chocolate Craving

These days it seems like everywhere I turn in the online world I fall upon yet another yummy-looking recipe that revolves around chocolate. It's no wonder then that I've been craving chocolate constantly and I can promise that all of these will make their way into my kitchen - and my belly! - sooner rather than later. Even more good news is that whichever of them I go for, I don't have to choose between a healthy treat and an indulgent one. That's definitely a great deal - an irresistible one, in fact - in my book.

• Images via (clockwise from top left) RenĂ©e Naturally, The Wellness Warrior, Organic Authority, Health Junction 

Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - to be honest, Nutella is one of my guilty pleasures but luckily since I've finished my last jar of it a few weeks ago, I've managed to resist buying a new one. Now, I'm far more excited at the prospect of making my own with wholesome ingredients that will not make me feel guilty every time I want to indulge in it.
Raw Chocolate - it probably goes without saying by now that chocolate is one of my favourite sweets, and I'm not going to say no to a version of it that is actually good for me. So next time I get my hands on some hazelnuts from the health food store, this will be the first thing to make on my list.
Beet Brownie Cake - This is such a novel combination to me, I didn't even know it was possible before reading about it. I'm really curious about the texture of the cake, but considering that I really like beets as well, I don't think I'll have any problems enjoying this sweet treat.
Raw Chocolate Cake - I wanted to make myself a raw cake for my birthday this year, but since I didn't have any recipe ideas at the time, I went with a traditional one instead. Also, since my birthday is in the summer I usually have a strawberry cake, but I think that this cake could potentially make me reconsider that tradition.

8 comments:

  1. OMG I'm getting reeeeaaal bad chocolate cravings right now. MUST RESIST. haha

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know...but that's just the thing with these recipes, they're actually healthy (and so, harder to resist??). Who would've known that's even possible?! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm equally as obsessed with Nutella, LOVE it. Cute blog! Checkout my blog if you get a chance, I just posted for Menswear Wednesday, it's my weekly post on all things menswear! Follow if you like.

    -Jenn

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to do something good this weekend, I miss cooking something sweet.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes, I crave chocolate too. These all look so deliciious and decadent!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...