May 28, 2012

Instant Life

• Piling on the brights on a dark day  Daffodils in our frontyard  A little evening sun coming in through my bedroom window  Fresh homemade coconut milk 

These days, many people are singing the praises of Pinterest as their go-to photo resource, and though I can definitely see the appeal, at this point I don't think I could handle another account in addition to all the ones that I already have: the blogs, an Etsy shop, a Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram. Besides, the iffy terms of service have given me a great excuse to stay away so far. That's not to say that I'm short on image inspiration though - in fact, one of my favourite sources of inspiration lately has been Instagram. I signed up for an account the day that it became available on Android, and I've been having so much fun with it. I read somewhere the other day that the appeal of Instagram has to do with the fact that it's not about carefully set up photoshoots but rather about capturing those little moments that make every day special. To me, it's a good reminder to take the time to notice the little things and enjoy them, rather than rushing through the day - something that's been on my mind a lot recently. Apart from uploading my own pictures through the app, I've also discovered quite a few other people on there that consistently post such beautiful images that I had to share a few of them.

Row 1: • @keikolynn • @vmacandcheese • @cocoandvera 
Row 2: • @denisebovee • @_ifb • @apartment_34 
Row 3: • @herwaisechoice  @ohjoystudio  @strawberrykoi 

1 comment:

  1. i have been obsessed with instagram lately too! I just got an account like a week or so ago (wonderforest).
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...