March 21, 2012

Guilty Pleasures: Happy Shower

I have started this blog as a way to document my passion for living green as well as my journey to getting there, and so far I have chosen to focus only on my successes. I believe that with any challenge, as long as I keep going and strive to get better all the time, then I'm okay. However, I've realized over time that it wouldn't be fair - or realistic - to pretend that this journey has been a string of successes. There are plenty of obstacles and temptations along the way, and I've decided to share once in a while the things that get me to make some exceptions - my guilty pleasures.

First up is the Nivea Happy Time Shower Cream. It's been a while since I have switched the majority of my skincare to all-natural products, but truthfully, I have yet to try a natural body wash for the shower. There are just so many tempting scents out there, and this is one of my most recent favourites; I think it has such a summery scent, and it's clearly impossible for me to deny myself anything summery!

Let me know, what are your guilty pleasures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...