January 13, 2012

Better Paper

Though it's the reality right now, I don't like seeing how wasteful our society is (you can get a pretty shocking visual of the situation here). Lately though, I've noticed some minor improvements in the attitude towards this precious environment of ours; over the last few weeks, I've been thrilled to come across lots of paper goods made out of recycled paper - ones that I didn't even expect or choose intentionally.  Every single time, this discovery has made my day a little better because to me, it is a small sign that we are taking notice of our bad habits and working to change them for the better. There is a long way to becoming truly sustainable, but from the looks of it, we're on the right path.

• My new 2012 agenda. 

• Some envelopes I bought for sending little packages. 

• The Christmas Card we received from extended family members. 

1 comment:

  1. wow! glad to hear that you are starting to use recycle paper dear. i think it really helps our earth, great post. I love your blog, all contents are amazing <3

    follow me if you love to, and i’ll follow you back :)

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...