A little snack break that I'll try to keep on the healthy side - I don't want to end up feeling even worse:
- Honest Tea Honey Green Tea*, $25.95 for 12 16.9 oz bottles - I love green tea, and sweetened with some health-beneficial honey, it seems like a perfectly summery option.
- Green & Black's Organic Milk Chocolate*, $40.23 for 10 bars - Chocolate is one of my guilty pleasures that I indulge in the most, so this will provide an added burst of energy whenever I need one.
A short pampering session to forget about the stress and just enjoy a few moments to myself:
- Arcona Tea Tree Mask, $30 - I wash and moisturize my skin (mostly) every day but rarely ever take the time to do anything else, so a mask will be a nice reward for a hard day's work.
- Sheswai Lacquer in Honeyfox, $16, & Priti NYC Nail Polish in Blue Eyed Brunette, $12.50 - it's quite clear by now that I love nail polish (my latest favourites are here), so an at-home mani/pedi session will always be a welcome - and most likely colourful - break.
A reading break with some scented candles burning close-by to refocus my attention:
- Trillium Soy Candle in Clementine & Cream, $18 - I have developed quite the passion for candles recently, and a scent that is described as "clean & sweet" sounds like it's right up my alley.
Disclaimer: Afilliate links are used (they are marked with * above); in other words, as part of the Amazon Affiliates program, if anyone purchases a product after following these links, I will be compensated with a small percentage of the sale value (& will be very happy and grateful).