In keeping with last-minute gift ideas, I've put together a list of beauty products that I would love to find under the tree myself. I browsed the Saffron Rouge website - an incredible online store filled with green beauty products - entirely too long but in the end, I managed to settle on these as my most favourite and, in some cases, most needed products - considering my seriously lacking hair and make-up skills.
- Living Nature Tinted Moisturizer, CA$40.70 - Since I have never used foundation before, I think this would be a great first step in that direction, and the limited 3-colour selection doesn't require much guesswork. It also gets bonus points for being a 2-in-1 product, especially those mornings when I have to run out the door at a very early hour.
- Revolution Organics All-Over Body Balm, CA$33.95 - I am truly intrigued by this product that claims it can be used in 22 different ways, and extremely happy looking at the short and sweet ingredients list.
- Intelligent Nutrients Organic Spray-On Detangler, CA$31.95 - Seeing as every winter my hair often gets into a big, tangled knot at the nape of my neck, this is one of those products that I desperately need to get my hands on.
- John Masters Organics Shine On, CA$37 - I have been wishing for anything from this company ever since I discovered it more than a year ago. While I find the shampoos and conditioners a little too expensive for my budget, I would be more than willing to try this strengthening treatment for my weak and breakage-prone hair.
- NVEY ECO Erase Corrective Makeup, CA$35.95 - Another multitasking product, this will help me cover those ever-present dark circles, and also act as a makeup base for those days when I feel adventurous enough to play with eyeshadows.
- Erbaviva Sniffles Chest Balm, CA$13.95 - With a few more months of winter left, I am hoping that this will keep me in top shape if I were to feel a nasty cold coming.
- Dr. Hauschka Deodorant Fresh, CA23.95 - Shamefully, I have yet to switch out my aluminum-based antiperspirant for a natural product that really works, so I'm hoping that this product is in keeping with the German company's great reputation.
- Moom Lavender Organic Hair Removal Kit, CA$16.95 - Hair removal being my absolute least favourite beauty process, I am willing to try anything that will not irritate my skin like a razor does and that will not hurt as much as an epilator does.
- Badger Sleep Balm, CA$8.95 - Although I wasn't a big fan of lavender the first time I smelled it, I have come to enjoy this scent a great deal and I find it quite soothing, so this product could prove essential for those nights when I'm tossing and turning and just can't fall asleep.