June 11, 2010

Major League

Although I’ve had mixed feelings about this day for a few years now, I’m always happy once it’s here. Looking back, I’ve always felt that I haven’t lived life at its fullest, which brought about thoughts of “I’m too old”. However, this year seems different. In some places, it is the age of majority – though not where I live –and this year, for the first time, I feel more like an adult than ever before. For a change, I’m not looking at what has been, but rather at what will be, and I’m excited for the future; I think that things are finally starting to happen, and I am eager to find out where they will lead me. This year, unlike previous years, I feel ready to take on life’s challenges and hope that 21 will be the best one yet!

Photograph via deviantart

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...