August 24, 2011

Still Sweet

My family and I moved to our new house almost two moths ago, but with my trip to Italy in July, my new bedroom is still mostly unpacked - and coming together very slowly. Since it is a smaller room that has an entirely different layout than my previous one, I'm having trouble trying to fit everything inside it. So far I've had to be quite creative in order to make it work and I've realized that one of the best - and most eco-friendly - solutions is repurposing old items. As it turns out, chocolate and cookie boxes are quite versatile when it comes to giving them a new job.
It's no secret that I have quite the sweet tooth, and when it comes to chocolate - especially one that comes in such pretty packaging that I can later reuse - it's almost impossible to resist. 

4 comments:

  1. omg this is sooo cute and eco-friendly! definitely going to try this out! thank you for the inspiration!

    xx
    Following your cute blog now!

    sincerely
    Jules
    www.sincerelyjules.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!
    absolutely wonderful! you’ve got a gorgeous blog, and i’m so glad i’ve stumbled across it for my first time! i hope you’ll come visit COSMICaroline for a Nashville-based source of inspiration for fashion, music, and art! keep up the awesome work!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great and seem like an awesome way to organize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so clever. I love how everything is so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...