April 13, 2011

Midnight Garden

I took a break from blogging these past few weeks to focus on school and deal with the incredibly hectic end-of-semester schedule, but now I'm happy to be on the verge of putting another year of university behind me and refocusing my attention towards this blog. I feel like I've been away entirely too long and can't wait to get back into the swing of things. So to do just that, I thought I'd share a lovely video of Prophetik's Spring/Summer 2011 runway show, one of my favourites of the season, and one that I've talked about before (here).

• video via ecouterre • 

Fun Fact: Jeff Garner, the mastermind behind Prophetik, created Livia Firth's (Oscar winner Collin Firth's wife) beautiful dress for this year's Golden Globes.


• photograph via vogue uk • 

1 comment:

  1. ohhh my goshhh that dress is beautiful!!!!! can i be famous too so someone can glam me up!? :) cute blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...