March 4, 2011

On The Bright Side

I have complained about winter many times in the past couple of months but now more than ever, I feel like I have had enough of the cold weather that requires so many heavy, dark layers. What's more, it seems like wherever I look - online and off - I see lots of colour for spring, and I am excited beyond belief to wear them. So, in order to cheer myself up, I went looking for the boldest, brightest greenwear I could find - as it turns out, all colours make me happy. Although I'm often shy about wearing so much colour, at this point I would wear every single one of these items in a heartbeat.



2. Jackpot Myrtle Pullover, DKK699 (approx. $131)


12 comments:

  1. I am really love this bright trend, I think it's fantastic, plus everyone looks better in colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !!
    Thanks for your sweet comment :DD

    I love these pretty colorful stuffs ^^
    I think it makes you very happy when you wear them :) !!

    from:
    http://patchwork-of-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great color picks! My favorite is the number 7, high waisted skirt! Such a gorgeous color for spring! I know what you mean, white is just so fresh and makes you feel instantly uplifted! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love bright colors at the moment. IF youwant You can participate in my giveaway!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these bright colors! It brings a bit of pizazz to the winter.

    http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely need some bright accessories in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Give me colour! I am loving that orange high waisted skirt. :)SArahD

    ReplyDelete
  8. that purple coat is beauuutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the bright colors right now! I am looking for a pink and purple clutch/bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving that orange skirt!

    http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/03/vintage-chanel-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...