October 14, 2015

Life Currently


Making big shifts in my life that will get me closer to my dreams.

Staying positive and brave through all these changes that, exciting as they may be, are also scary and overwhelming at times.

Feeling such a mix of feelings, and beginning to understand the true meaning of the word "bittersweet".

Craving less planning and more doing.

Redefining my work/life balance.

Creating new routines and good habits.

Embracing uncertainty.

Needing to find my voice again.


And on a less serious note...

Reading books again - regularly. I have so much more to say about this, and I will, soon.

Wondering why everyone has been so eager to pull out the boots and thick knit scarves as soon as the temperatures dipped slightly below 20 degrees, knowing full well that for the majority of the next 6 months or so, they won't be an option anymore but a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...