June 1, 2011

Within Stylish Pages: May 2011

• Model picture via J. Crew (May 2011 Catalog

In recent months, I've made a habit out of browsing through online catalogs of fashion brands that I like and pulling outfit inspiration from within their pages. By far one of my favourite catalogs is the one that the J. Crew creative team puts together. Their aesthetic appeals to me a great deal and though I'd love to have access to some of their pieces, that's not quite feasible for me right now. So in order to comfort myself, I decided to scour the web for some eco-friendly pieces that will recreate this lovely spring look.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love, JCrew! Thanks for posting this-
    and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Who doesn't love J.Crew? Such great inspiration!! Thank for sharing! OXO Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love browsing j crew's lookbooks.. the way they style their pieces in those perfect mismatched layers that look so casual chic astounds me. every time i attempt that kind of look, i just look silly. you picked a great outfit to recreate... i really love camel and blue together <3shelby

    www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore looking to J.Crew for outfit inspiration ideas, there styling is always beautiful, timeless, and has that perfect touch of fun! And that above skirt is SO divine. xx veronika

    PS thank you for all your lovely comments Ana, they always brighten my day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...